Senior Living in 02325 (Bridgewater, MA)
- 02325 has a SeniorScore® of 80, which is the highest of any zip code in Bridgewater, MA.
- 02325 scores higher than the Bridgewater, MA average of 76.
- 02325 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02325 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 8 hospitals nearby, including Bridgewater State Hospital, Brockton Hospital, and Good Samaritan Medical Center, A Caritas Family Ho.
- There are 65 senior living facilities in the area, including Bridgewater Nursing Home, High Pond Estates Stone Meadow, and Sachem Center For Health and Rehabilitation.
- There are 19 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 343 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (0% of the total population).
- There are 130 golf courses nearby, including Olde Scotland Links at Bridgewater, Ridder Farm Golf & Country Club, and River Bend Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Massasoit State Park, Watson Pond State Park, and Ames Nowell State Park.
- There are 109 churches nearby, including Southshore Community Church, First Baptist Church, and St Thomas Aquinas Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.30% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $72,555, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,762, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,915, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.62%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02325 has a very sparse population density of 0.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.39%.