Senior Living in 02356 (North Easton, MA)
- 02356 has a SeniorScore® of 83, which is the highest of any zip code in North Easton, MA.
- 02356 scores higher than the North Easton, MA average of 80.
- 02356 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02356 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including New England Sinai Hospital, Good Samaritan Medical Center, A Caritas Family Ho, and Brockton Va Medical Center.
- There are 54 senior living facilities in the area, including Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center, Foxhill Adult Community Associates, and The Residence at Five Corners.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 233 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 112 golf courses nearby, including Pine Oaks Golf Club, Easton Country Club, and Cedar Hill Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Mass Audubon\'s Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary, Watson Pond State Park, and F. Gilbert Hills State Forest.
- There are 62 churches nearby, including Immaculate Conception, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, and Immaculate Conception Rectory.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $126,626, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $103,494, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $42,208, which is in the top 7% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.35%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02356 has an average population density of 916.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.77%.