Senior Living in 02357 (North Easton, MA)
- 02357 has a SeniorScore® of 78, which is the 2nd highest of any zip code in North Easton, MA.
- 02357 scores lower than the North Easton, MA average of 80.
- 02357 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02357 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Good Samaritan Medical Center, A Caritas Family Ho, Brockton Va Medical Center, and New England Sinai Hospital.
- There are 36 senior living facilities in the area, including Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center, Braemoor Health Center, and West Acres Rehabilitation and Nursing Center.
- There are 12 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 165 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (2% of the total population).
- There are 84 golf courses nearby, including D. W. Field Golf Course, Brockton Country Club, and Thorny Lea Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 39 churches nearby, including Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Covenant Cong Church, and Immaculate Conception.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has a per capita income of $6,702, which is in the top 100% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.07%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02357 has a dense population density of 2,827.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.