Senior Living in 02360 (Plymouth, MA)
- 02360 scores the same as the Plymouth, MA average of 70.
- 02360 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02360 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Jordan Hospital Inc).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in the area, including Laurelwood at The Pinehills, Brookdale Plymouth Beach, and Life Care Center of Plymouth.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 49 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 59 golf courses nearby, including Crosswinds Golf Club, Jones Course at Pinehills Golf Club, and Atlantic Country Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Massasoit National Wildlife Refuge, Ellisville Harbor State Park, and Myles Standish State Forest.
- There are 13 churches nearby, including Blessed Kateri Church, St Peters Catholic Church, and Christ Episcopal Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.30% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $89,135, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,631, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,969, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.72%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02360 has an average population density of 589.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.44%.