Senior Living in 02367 (Plympton, MA)
- 02367 scores the same as the Plympton, MA average of 85.
- 02367 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02367 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Pembroke Hospital and Bridgewater State Hospital).
- There are 28 senior living facilities in the area, including Wingate at Silver Lake, Allerton House, and Welch Healthcare and Retire Group.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 72 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 90 golf courses nearby, including Indian Pond Country Club, Country Club of Halifax, and Halifax Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Morton Park, Myles Standish State Park, and Brewster Gardens.
- There are 38 churches nearby, including Vineyard Christian Fellowship, St Joseph Catholic Church, and Baptist Home of Mass.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.30% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $104,678, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $93,882, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,755, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.94%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02367 has a sparse population density of 192.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.17%.