Senior Living in 02368 (Randolph, MA)
- 02368 scores the same as the Randolph, MA average of 75.
- 02368 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02368 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 9 hospitals nearby, including Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital, Healthsouth Braintree Rehab, and Massachusetts Respiratory Hosp.
- There are 85 senior living facilities in the area, including Simon C Firemen Community, Randolph Housing Authority For The Elderly, and Kindred Nursing And Rehabilitation-Tower Hill.
- There are 25 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 219 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 87 golf courses nearby, including Furnace Brook Golf Club, Braintree Municipal Golf Course, and Championship Course at Blue Hill Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Blue Hills Reservation and Ames Nowell State Park).
- There are 59 churches nearby, including St Mary\'s Catholic Church, First Baptist Church, and St Bernadettes Catholoc Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $76,525, which is in the top 22% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $64,696, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,104, which is in the top 25% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.95%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02368 has a dense population density of 3,191.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.67%.