Senior Living in 02375 (South Easton, MA)
- 02375 scores the same as the South Easton, MA average of 82.
- 02375 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02375 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Good Samaritan Medical Center, A Caritas Family Ho, Brockton Va Medical Center, and Bridgewater State Hospital.
- There are 42 senior living facilities in the area, including Life Care Center of West Bridgewater, The Residence at Five Corners, and All American Assisted Living at Raynham.
- There are 13 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 232 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 102 golf courses nearby, including Pine Oaks Golf Club, Easton Country Club, and River Bend Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Watson Pond State Park)..
- There are 59 churches nearby, including Holy Cross Church, St Ann\'s Catholic Church, and New England Baptist Academy.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $98,210, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $79,595, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,902, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.11%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02375 has an average population density of 630.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.84%.