Senior Living in 02457 (Babson Park, MA)
- 02457 scores the same as the Babson Park, MA average of 79.
- 02457 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02457 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 7 hospitals nearby, including Simpson Infirmary, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham, and Charles River Hospital.
- There are 122 senior living facilities in the area, including Skilled Nursing Facility at North Hill, Elizabeth Seton Residence, and Kindred Transitional Care And Rehabilitation-Avery.
- There are 35 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 221 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (0% of the total population).
- There are 97 golf courses nearby, including Wellesley Country Club, Needham Golf Club, and Woodland Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Elm Bank, Cutler Park, and Brook Farm.
- There are 79 churches nearby, including Wellesley Hills Congregational, Temple Beth Elohim, and St John the Evangelist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has a per capita income of $5,963, which is in the top 100% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.28%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02457 has a very dense population density of 8,950.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.