Senior Living in 02466 (Auburndale, MA)
- 02466 scores the same as the Auburndale, MA average of 84.
- 02466 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02466 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 10 hospitals nearby, including Newton-wellesley Hospital, Newton-wellesley Hospital, and Deaconess Waltham Hospital.
- There are 123 senior living facilities in the area, including Lasell House, Golden LivingCenter-Chetwynde, and Maplewood at Weston.
- There are 42 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 293 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 100 golf courses nearby, including Woodland Golf Club, Highland Course at Brae Burn Country Club, and Wellesley Country Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Beaver Brook Reservation, MDC Park, and Cutler Park.
- There are 92 churches nearby, including United Parish of Auburndale, Brighton Allston Cngrgtnl, and Corpus Christi Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $141,104, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $110,242, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $51,182, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.79%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02466 has a dense population density of 4,520.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.56%.