Senior Living in 02543 (Woods Hole, MA)
- 02543 scores the same as the Woods Hole, MA average of 90.
- 02543 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02543 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Falmouth Hospital, Falmouth Hospital, and Martha\'s Vineyard Hospital Inc.
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including JML Care Center, Royal Falmouth Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Heritage at Falmouth.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 80 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (43% of the total population).
- There are 56 golf courses nearby, including Woods Hole Golf Club, Woodbriar - Falmouth, and Paul Harney Golf Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including Fuller Field, Sippewissett Campground & Cabins, Inc., and Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins.
- There are 18 churches nearby, including Church of the Messiah, St Barnabas Memorial Church, and St Patrick\'s Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.83% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.65% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $208,823, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $95,833, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $113,377, which is in the top 1% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.47%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 02543 has a very sparse population density of 63.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.