Senior Living in 02561 (Sagamore, MA)
- 02561 scores the same as the Sagamore, MA average of 85.
- 02561 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02561 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Barnstable County Hospital).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Cape Heritage Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, Cape Cod Nursing Homes, and Decatur House.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 4 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 52 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 54 golf courses nearby, including Brookside Golf Club, The, Holly Ridge Golf Club, and Ridge Club.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Scusset Beach State Reservation, Shawme-Crowell State Forest, and Heritage Museums & Gardens.
- There are 12 churches nearby, including Swift Memorial Methodist Chr, Bay Community Alliance Church, and St Peter\'s Episcopal Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.83% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.65% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $70,505, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $42,132, which is in the top 64% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,378, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 02561 has an average population density of 876.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.51%.