Senior Living in 02639 (Dennis Port, MA)
- 02639 scores the same as the Dennis Port, MA average of 77.
- 02639 scores the same as the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02639 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Kindred Transitional Care And Rehab-Eagle Pond, Windsor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Thirwood Place.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 60 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (39% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Bass River Golf Course, Blue Rock Golf Course, and Harwich Port Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Hart Farm, Campers Haven Campground, and Old Chatham Road RV Campground.
- There are 12 churches nearby, including Mid-cape Assembly of God, St David\'s Episcopal Church, and United Methodist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.83% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.65% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $63,716, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,900, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,996, which is in the top 32% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.15%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 02639 has an average population density of 1,039.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.05%.