Senior Living in 02641 (East Dennis, MA)
- 02641 scores the same as the East Dennis, MA average of 92.
- 02641 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02641 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Cape Cod Hospital and Cape Cod Hospital).
- There are 22 senior living facilities in the area, including Kindred Transitional Care And Rehab-Eagle Pond, Heatherwood at Kings Way, and Maplewood at Brewster.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 143 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (69% of the total population).
- There are 45 golf courses nearby, including Highlands Course at Dennis Highlands Golf Course, Kings Way Golf Club, and Port Course at Captains Golf Course, The.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Old Chatham Road RV Campground, Cape Cod Museum Of Natural History, and Sweetwater Forest Campground.
- There are 30 churches nearby, including Cape Cod Covenant Church, Dennis Union Church, and First Congregational Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.83% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.65% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $93,017, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $84,107, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $46,977, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.32%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 02641 has a sparse population density of 260.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.