Senior Living in 02647 (Hyannis Port, MA)
- 02647 scores the same as the Hyannis Port, MA average of 92.
- 02647 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02647 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Cape Cod Hospital and Cape Cod Hospital).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Pavilion Rehabilitation and Nursing Center , Brookdale Cape Cod, and Cape Regency Rehabilitation and Health Care Center.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 141 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (52% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Hyannisport Club, Twin Brooks Golf Course, and Hyannis Golf Club.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Craigville Beach, Lowell Park, and The Maple Street Inn.
- There are 31 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church, Cape Cod Synagogue, and Federated Church of Hyannis.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.83% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.65% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $101,025, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $91,771, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $52,029, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 02647 has a sparse population density of 272.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.