Senior Living in 02648 (Marstons Mills, MA)
- 02648 scores the same as the Marstons Mills, MA average of 85.
- 02648 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02648 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Cape Cod Hospital and Cape Cod Hospital).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Cape Cod Sustainable Living Center, Royal of Cotuit Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, and Harbor Point of Centerville.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 111 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 52 golf courses nearby, including Wianno Club, Oyster Harbors Club, and Cotuit High Ground Golf.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Lawrence Pond Village Campground, Lowell Park, and The Maple Street Inn.
- There are 28 churches nearby, including Barnstable Friends Meeting, United Methodist Church, and Our Lady of Assumption Chr.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.83% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.65% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $95,871, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,355, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,993, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.87%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 02648 has an average population density of 787.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.96%.