Senior Living in 02702 (Assonet, MA)
- 02702 scores the same as the Assonet, MA average of 86.
- 02702 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02702 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Southcoast Hospital Group, Inc, Dr J Corrigan Mental Hlth Ctr, and Saint Anne\'s Hospital, A Caritas Family Hospital.
- There are 51 senior living facilities in the area, including Sarah S. Brayton Nursing Center, Catholic Memorial Home, and Kindred Transitional Care And Rehab-Highlander.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 204 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 109 golf courses nearby, including Fall River Country Club, Lakeville Country Club, and Heritage Hill Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Freetown Fall River State Forest, Dighton Rock State Park, and Acushnet Cedar Swamp State Reservation.
- There are 59 churches nearby, including St John Neumann, Church of the New Testament, and St Michael\'s Catholic Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $88,498, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $91,326, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,561, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.59%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02702 has a sparse population density of 245.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.29%.