Senior Living in 02747 (North Dartmouth, MA)
- 02747 scores the same as the North Dartmouth, MA average of 76.
- 02747 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02747 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Southcoast Hospital Group, Inc, Dr J Corrigan Mental Hlth Ctr, and Saint Anne\'s Hospital, A Caritas Family Hospital.
- There are 33 senior living facilities in the area, including Hathaway Manor Extended Care Facility, The Residence at Cedar Dell, and Kindred Nursing And Rehabilitation-Hallmark.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 198 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 68 golf courses nearby, including Country Club of New Bedford, Hawthorne Country Club, and Allendale Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Acushnet Cedar Swamp State Reservation, Buttonwood Park, and Fort Phoenix State Reservation.
- There are 59 churches nearby, including Dartmouth Bible Church, Smith Mills Christian Cong Chr, and First Church of Hixville Bapt.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,562, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $73,601, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,272, which is in the top 28% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.39%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02747 has a sparse population density of 469.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 79.44%.