Senior Living in 02762 (Plainville, MA)
- 02762 scores the same as the Plainville, MA average of 81.
- 02762 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02762 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Sturdy Memorial Hospital, Arbour-fuller Hospital, and Landmark Medical Center, Inc.
- There are 52 senior living facilities in the area, including Madonna Manor , Maples Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Mount St. Rita Health Centre.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 173 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 117 golf courses nearby, including Wentworth Hills Golf & Country Club, North Course at Heather Hill Country Club, and Chemawa Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (F. Gilbert Hills State Forest)..
- There are 91 churches nearby, including Plainville United Methodist, St Marys Rectory, and Trinity Episcopal Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $91,618, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $81,371, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,802, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.19%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02762 has an average population density of 751.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.51%.