Senior Living in 02763 (Attleboro Falls, MA)
- 02763 scores the same as the Attleboro Falls, MA average of 83.
- 02763 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02763 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Sturdy Memorial Hospital and Arbour-fuller Hospital).
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including Madonna Manor , Christopher Heights of Attleboro, and Golden LivingCenter - Garden Place.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 104 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (19% of the total population).
- There are 86 golf courses nearby, including Chemawa Golf Course, Locust Valley Golf Course, and Stone - E - Lea Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 45 churches nearby, including St Mark\'s Parish, Central Congregational Church, and Sacred Heart Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $102,637, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $109,361, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,834, which is in the top 21% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.29%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02763 has a dense population density of 2,187.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.05%.