Senior Living in 02767 (Raynham, MA)
- 02767 scores the same as the Raynham, MA average of 78.
- 02767 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02767 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Morton Hospital & Medical Center, Taunton State Hospital, and Bridgewater State Hospital.
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including All American Assisted Living at Raynham, Golden LivingCenter-Wedgemere, and Life Care Center of Raynham.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 103 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 112 golf courses nearby, including John F. Parker Municipal Golf Course, Segregansett Country Club, and Olde Scotland Links at Bridgewater.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Watson Pond State Park and Massasoit State Park).
- There are 27 churches nearby, including First Congregational Church, Agape Chapel, and First Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $94,858, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $82,670, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,687, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.83%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02767 has an average population density of 569.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.61%.