Senior Living in 02771 (Seekonk, MA)
- 02771 scores the same as the Seekonk, MA average of 89.
- 02771 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02771 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 11 hospitals nearby, including Miriam Hospital, Butler Hospital, and Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island.
- There are 87 senior living facilities in the area, including Pawtucket Center, Evergreen House Health Center, and Winslow Gardens.
- There are 32 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 65 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 411 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 100 golf courses nearby, including Firefly Golf Course, Ledgemont Country Club, and Agawam Hunt Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Slater Park, India Point Park, and Prospect Terrace Park.
- There are 354 churches nearby, including Memorial Baptist Church, Pawtucket Epworth Umc, and Mt Carmel Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $93,463, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $78,032, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,136, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.94%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02771 has an average population density of 746.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.46%.