Senior Living in 02806 (Barrington, RI)
- 02806 scores the same as the Barrington, RI average of 81.
- 02806 scores higher than the Rhode Island average of 75.
- 02806 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Emma Pendleton Bradley Hosp and Women And Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island).
- There are 63 senior living facilities in the area, including Atria Bay Spring Village, The Daniel Child House, and Brookdale East Bay.
- There are 25 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 20 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 158 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 74 golf courses nearby, including Rhode Island Country Club, Silver Spring Golf Course, and Seaview Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 92 churches nearby, including Barrington Baptist Church, Temple Habonim Barrington Ctr, and St Luke\'s Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.23% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Rhode Island has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $132,397, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $98,612, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $46,838, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $63,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $103,113 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,290 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.54%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02806 has a dense population density of 1,985.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.57%.