Senior Living in 02808 (Bradford, RI)
- 02808 scores the same as the Bradford, RI average of 72.
- 02808 scores lower than the Rhode Island average of 75.
- 02808 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Westerly Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Westerly Health Center, Apple Rehab Clipper, and The Elms .
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 40 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 43 golf courses nearby, including Winnapaug Golf Course, Misquamicut Club, and Weekapaug Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Charlestown Breachway)..
- There are 32 churches nearby, including Chariho Southern Baptist Chr, Chariho Southern Baptist Chr, and Trinity Lutheran Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.61% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Rhode Island has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $70,996, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,492, which is in the top 34% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,594, which is in the top 30% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $63,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $103,113 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,290 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.47%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02808 has a sparse population density of 301.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.96%.