Senior Living in 02809 (Bristol, RI)
- 02809 scores the same as the Bristol, RI average of 73.
- 02809 scores lower than the Rhode Island average of 75.
- 02809 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Saint Anne\'s Hospital, A Caritas Family Hospital).
- There are 32 senior living facilities in the area, including Saint Elizabeth Manor, Silver Creek Manor, and Benjamin Church Manor.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 77 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 71 golf courses nearby, including Bristol Golf Club, Rhode Island Country Club, and Wampanoag Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum, Kennedy Park, and Green Animals Topiary Garden.
- There are 41 churches nearby, including St Michaels Episcopal Church, First Congregational Church, and Our Lady of Montana Carmel.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.23% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Rhode Island has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $80,067, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $64,405, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,460, which is in the top 20% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $63,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $103,113 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,290 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.16%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02809 has a dense population density of 2,337.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 82.27%.