Senior Living in 02816 (Coventry, RI)
- 02816 scores the same as the Coventry, RI average of 70.
- 02816 scores lower than the Rhode Island average of 75.
- 02816 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 26 senior living facilities in the area, including Coventry Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, Alpine Nursing Home, and Brookdale Centre of New England.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 77 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 77 golf courses nearby, including Washington Village Golf Club, Coventry Pines Public Golf Course, and Midville Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 44 churches nearby, including St Andrew & Philip Episcopal, McCulley John H, and Episcopal Diocese of Rhode Island.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.78% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.42% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Rhode Island has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $75,546, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $66,325, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,603, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $63,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $103,113 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,290 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.61%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02816 has an average population density of 861.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.16%.