Senior Living in 02863 (Central Falls, RI)
- 02863 scores the same as the Central Falls, RI average of 55.
- 02863 scores significantly lower than the Rhode Island average of 75.
- 02863 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island).
- There are 36 senior living facilities in the area, including Harris Health Care North, Mansion Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Manchester Manor.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 51 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (16% of the total population).
- There are 51 golf courses nearby, including Pawtucket Country Club, Kirkbrae Country Club, and Lincoln Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Lincoln Woods State Park)..
- There are 46 churches nearby, including Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, Holy Cross Catholic Church, and Immaculate Heart of Mary Rctry.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.71% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.31% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Rhode Island has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $40,526, which is in the top 90% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $32,759, which is in the top 86% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $15,235, which is in the top 91% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $63,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $103,113 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,290 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.01%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02863 has a very dense population density of 16,140.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 53.92%.