Senior Living in 02878 (Tiverton, RI)
- 02878 scores the same as the Tiverton, RI average of 77.
- 02878 scores higher than the Rhode Island average of 75.
- 02878 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Saint Anne\'s Hospital, A Caritas Family Hospital).
- There are 30 senior living facilities in the area, including Sakonnet Bay Retirement Living, Countryview Estates, and Atria Aquidneck Place.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 88 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 72 golf courses nearby, including Green Valley Country Club, Montaup Country Club, and Pocasset Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Green Animals Topiary Garden, Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum, and Kennedy Park.
- There are 45 churches nearby, including First Baptist Old Stone Church, St Madeleine Catholic Church, and St Theresa Catholic Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.50% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.98% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Rhode Island has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $78,628, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $63,767, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,847, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $63,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $103,113 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,290 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.67%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02878 has an average population density of 543.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.29%.