Senior Living in 02907 (Providence, RI)
- 02907 has a SeniorScore® of 61, which is the 7th highest of any zip code in Providence, RI.
- 02907 scores lower than the Providence, RI average of 67.
- 02907 scores significantly lower than the Rhode Island average of 75.
- 02907 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Women And Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island and Rhode Island Hospital).
- There are 49 senior living facilities in the area, including Warren Manor II, Elmwood Health Center, and Ann\'s Rest Home.
- There are 21 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 98 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (16% of the total population).
- There are 49 golf courses nearby, including Button Hole Golf & Learning Center, Triggs Memorial Golf Course, and Mulligan\'s Island Golf & Entertainment Center.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Roger Williams Park Zoo and Burnside Park).
- There are 124 churches nearby, including Calvary Baptist Church, Ebenezer Baptist Church, and Assumption of the Bv Mary.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.71% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.31% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Rhode Island has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $42,344, which is in the top 87% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $33,154, which is in the top 85% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $14,191, which is in the top 94% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $63,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $103,113 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,290 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 19.76%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02907 has a very dense population density of 12,469.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 64.74%.