Senior Living in 02910 (Cranston, RI)
- 02910 has a SeniorScore® of 74, which is the 2nd highest of any zip code in Cranston, RI.
- 02910 scores lower than the Cranston, RI average of 75.
- 02910 scores lower than the Rhode Island average of 75.
- 02910 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Eleanor Slater Hospital, Women And Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island, and Rhode Island Hospital.
- There are 63 senior living facilities in the area, including Victoria Court Pacifica Senior Living, Scandinavian Home Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Warren Manor II.
- There are 26 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 165 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 60 golf courses nearby, including Mulligan\'s Island Golf & Entertainment Center, Button Hole Golf & Learning Center, and Triggs Memorial Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Roger Williams Park Zoo, Burnside Park, and India Point Park.
- There are 154 churches nearby, including Ascension Episcopal Church, Bethany Lutheran Church, and Phillips Memorial Baptist Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.71% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.31% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Rhode Island has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $66,134, which is in the top 34% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,758, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,848, which is in the top 33% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $63,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $103,113 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,290 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.90%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02910 has a dense population density of 6,102.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.47%.