Senior Living in 02911 (North Providence, RI)
- 02911 scores the same as the North Providence, RI average of 74.
- 02911 scores lower than the Rhode Island average of 75.
- 02911 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including St Joseph Health Services Of Ri, Providence Va Medical Center, and Roger Williams Medical Center.
- There are 63 senior living facilities in the area, including Franciscan Missionaries Of Mary, Hopkins Manor, and Bridge at Cherry Hill.
- There are 22 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 130 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 58 golf courses nearby, including Button Hole Golf & Learning Center, Triggs Memorial Golf Course, and Lincoln Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Lincoln Woods State Park, Roger Williams National Memorial, and Burnside Park.
- There are 145 churches nearby, including St Charles Church, Mary-mother of Mankind, and St Alban Episcopal Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.71% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.31% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Rhode Island has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $58,675, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,679, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,301, which is in the top 39% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $63,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $103,113 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,290 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.09%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02911 has a dense population density of 6,277.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.90%.