Senior Living in 02915 (Riverside, RI)
- 02915 scores the same as the Riverside, RI average of 82.
- 02915 scores higher than the Rhode Island average of 75.
- 02915 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Emma Pendleton Bradley Hosp, Women And Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island, and Rhode Island Hospital.
- There are 76 senior living facilities in the area, including Orchard View Manor , Brookdale East Bay, and Hattie Ide Chaffee Home.
- There are 30 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 44 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 259 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 78 golf courses nearby, including Silver Spring Golf Course, Metacomet Country Club, and Rhode Island Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including India Point Park, Roger Williams Park Zoo, and Burnside Park.
- There are 216 churches nearby, including St Marks Episcopal Church, Riverside Congregational Chr, and St Brendan\'s Rectory.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.71% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.31% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Rhode Island has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.87%.
- The area has an average household income of $70,059, which is in the top 29% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $53,591, which is in the top 36% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,841, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $63,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $103,113 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,290 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.89%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02915 has a dense population density of 3,052.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.46%.