Senior Living in 03032 (Auburn, NH)
- 03032 scores the same as the Auburn, NH average of 86.
- 03032 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03032 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Veterans Affairs Med Center, Catholic Medical Center, and Elliot Hospital.
- There are 36 senior living facilities in the area, including Villa Crest, Holy Cross Health Center, and St. Joseph Residence.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 203 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 54 golf courses nearby, including Derryfield Country Club, Candia Woods Golf Links, and Intervale Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Derryfield Park, Rock Rimmon Park, and Heaton Airport.
- There are 130 churches nearby, including St Peter Parish-Rectory, First Assembly of God, and Topliff Hubert Rev.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.08% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $101,026, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $92,938, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,811, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.29%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03032 has a sparse population density of 196.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.01%.