Senior Living in 03033 (Brookline, NH)
- 03033 scores the same as the Brookline, NH average of 77.
- 03033 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03033 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including Ledgewood Bay at Milford, Maplewood Farm Retirement Homes, and Crestwood Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 56 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (17% of the total population).
- There are 70 golf courses nearby, including Townsend Ridge Country Club, Amherst Country Club, and Buckmeadow Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Beaver Brook Association, Silver Lake State Park, and Willard Brook State Forest.
- There are 40 churches nearby, including Brookline Community Church, Mason Congregational Church, and Sacred Heart Parish.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $109,419, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $101,571, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,311, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.16%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03033 has a sparse population density of 252.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.07%.