Senior Living in 03044 (Fremont, NH)
- 03044 scores the same as the Fremont, NH average of 78.
- 03044 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03044 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Exeter Hospital Inc, Exeter Hospital, and Hampstead Hospital.
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Colonial Poplin Nursing Home, Rockingham County Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Foxden Retirement Community.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 59 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 65 golf courses nearby, including Kingston Fairways Golf Club, Exeter Country Club, and Rockingham Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Heaton Airport, Pawtuckaway State Park, and Bedrock Gardens.
- There are 33 churches nearby, including Epping United Methodist Church, St Joseph\'s Church, and St Joseph\'s Parish.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.08% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $82,478, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $79,884, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,274, which is in the top 25% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.22%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03044 has a sparse population density of 252.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.23%.