Senior Living in 03045 (Goffstown, NH)
- 03045 scores the same as the Goffstown, NH average of 75.
- 03045 scores the same as the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03045 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Catholic Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Med Center).
- There are 36 senior living facilities in the area, including Villager Retirement Home, The Villager Retirement Home, and Bel-Air Nursing And Rehab Center.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 64 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Stonebridge Country Club, Countryside Golf Club, and Intervale Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Autumn Hills Campground and Rock Rimmon Park).
- There are 74 churches nearby, including St Matthews Episcopal Church, Congregational Church, and St Lawrence Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $87,914, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $77,657, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,676, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.75%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03045 has a sparse population density of 380.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.66%.