Senior Living in 03046 (Dunbarton, NH)
- 03046 scores the same as the Dunbarton, NH average of 87.
- 03046 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03046 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Catholic Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Med Center, and Healthsouth Rehab Hospital.
- There are 40 senior living facilities in the area, including Inn at Parker Station, Villager Retirement Home, and The Villager Retirement Home.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 28 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 206 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 41 golf courses nearby, including Countryside Golf Club, Stonebridge Country Club, and Intervale Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Autumn Hills Campground, Rock Rimmon Park, and Sandy Beach RV & Camping Resort.
- There are 185 churches nearby, including Dunbarton Congregational Chr, Crossroads Community Church, and Bow Mills United Methodist Ch.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.93% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $116,125, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $99,190, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $44,306, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.66%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03046 has a very sparse population density of 89.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.94%.