Senior Living in 03049 (Hollis, NH)
- 03049 scores the same as the Hollis, NH average of 84.
- 03049 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03049 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (St Joseph Hospital and Southern Nh Medical Center).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in the area, including Benchmark Senior Living at Nashua Crossings, Ahepa 35 Manor, and Brookdale Senior Living Nashua.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 124 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 73 golf courses nearby, including Sky Meadow Country Club, Nashua Country Club, and Amherst Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Silver Lake State Park, Beaver Brook Association, and Camp Lovewell.
- There are 88 churches nearby, including Congregational Church, Congregational Church, and Faith Baptist Church of Hollis.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $140,854, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $109,257, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $49,369, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.35%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03049 has a sparse population density of 242.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.24%.