Senior Living in 03052 (Litchfield, NH)
- 03052 scores the same as the Litchfield, NH average of 82.
- 03052 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03052 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Elliot Hospital, St Joseph Hospital, and Southern Nh Medical Center.
- There are 43 senior living facilities in the area, including Merrimack Meadows, Brookdale Senior Living Nashua, and Harbor Homes Administration.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 25 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 186 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Passaconaway Country Club, Londonderry Country Club, and Prairie Course at Green Meadow Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Greeley Park, Mine Falls Park, and Benson Park.
- There are 88 churches nearby, including Abc Junction Pre School, Riverside Christian Church, and St John Neumann Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $109,843, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $103,932, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,497, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.63%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03052 has an average population density of 553.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.85%.