Senior Living in 03057 (Mont Vernon, NH)
- 03057 scores the same as the Mont Vernon, NH average of 79.
- 03057 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03057 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Crotched Mountain Rehab Center).
- There are 22 senior living facilities in the area, including Isaac House, Crestwood Center, and The Elms Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 83 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 49 golf courses nearby, including Amherst Country Club, Buckmeadow Golf Club, and Overlook , The.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Friendly Beaver Campgound, Wapack National Wildlife Refuge, and Autumn Hills Campground.
- There are 37 churches nearby, including United Church of Lyndeboro, Amherst Christian Church, and Household of Faith.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $112,853, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $94,764, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,228, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.01%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03057 has a sparse population density of 149.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.81%.