Senior Living in 03060 (Nashua, NH)
- 03060 has a SeniorScore® of 63, which is the 4th highest of any zip code in Nashua, NH.
- 03060 scores significantly lower than the Nashua, NH average of 71.
- 03060 scores significantly lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03060 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (St Joseph Hospital and Southern Nh Medical Center).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including The Villas at Nashua, Hunt Community, and Aynsley Place.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 72 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 41 golf courses nearby, including Nashua Country Club, Sky Meadow Country Club, and Whip-Poor-Will Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Mine Falls Park, Greeley Park, and Benson Park.
- There are 47 churches nearby, including Faith Baptist Church-Nashua, Christian Science Reading Room & Bookstore, and United Methodist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,627, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,830, which is in the top 51% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,993, which is in the top 32% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.95%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03060 has a dense population density of 4,491.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 84.22%.