Senior Living in 03064 (Nashua, NH)
- 03064 has a SeniorScore® of 71, which is the 3rd highest of any zip code in Nashua, NH.
- 03064 scores the same as the Nashua, NH average of 71.
- 03064 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03064 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (St Joseph Hospital and Southern Nh Medical Center).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Harbor Homes Administration, Brookdale Senior Living Nashua, and Hunt Community.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 85 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 45 golf courses nearby, including Nashua Country Club, Passaconaway Country Club, and Prairie Course at Green Meadow Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Greeley Park, Mine Falls Park, and Benson Park.
- There are 58 churches nearby, including Temple Beth Abraham, Grace Fellowship of Nashua, and Community Chapel.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $87,047, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $66,853, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,589, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.36%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03064 has a dense population density of 3,447.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.47%.