Senior Living in 03070 (New Boston, NH)
- 03070 scores the same as the New Boston, NH average of 78.
- 03070 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03070 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Catholic Medical Center and Crotched Mountain Rehab Center).
- There are 33 senior living facilities in the area, including Inn at Parker Station, The Villager Retirement Home, and Villager Retirement Home.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 85 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 36 golf courses nearby, including Stonebridge Country Club, Crotched Mountain Golf Resort, and Manchester Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Friendly Beaver Campgound, Autumn Hills Campground, and Rock Rimmon Park.
- There are 49 churches nearby, including Chestnut Christian Preschool, Cooper Mark Rev, and Congregational Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $112,730, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $91,211, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,273, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.75%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03070 has a sparse population density of 122.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.01%.