Senior Living in 03071 (New Ipswich, NH)
- 03071 scores the same as the New Ipswich, NH average of 73.
- 03071 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03071 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Monadnock Community Hospital).
- There are 18 senior living facilities in the area, including Friendship Manor, Crossroad Farm, and Harborside Healthcare.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 47 golf courses nearby, including Townsend Ridge Country Club, Monadnock Country Club, and Winchendon Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Willard Brook State Forest, Miller State Park, and Pearl Hill State Park.
- There are 22 churches nearby, including Apostolic Lutheran Church, New Ipswich Congregational Chr, and Our Redeemer Lutheran Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $98,385, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $88,264, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,434, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.93%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03071 has a sparse population density of 156.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.05%.