Senior Living in 03076 (Pelham, NH)
- 03076 scores the same as the Pelham, NH average of 81.
- 03076 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03076 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Lowell General Hospital, St Joseph Hospital, and Southern Nh Medical Center.
- There are 50 senior living facilities in the area, including Fairview Nursing Home, Heritage Nursing Care Center, and Windham Terrace.
- There are 27 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 200 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 85 golf courses nearby, including Pine Valley Golf Links, Prairie Course at Green Meadow Golf Club, and Whip-Poor-Will Golf Course.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Benson Park, Lowell-Dracut-Tyngsborough State Forest, and Edward A. LeLacheur Park.
- There are 91 churches nearby, including St Patricks Church, First Congregational Church, and St Patricks Parish Office.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $107,756, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $96,210, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,558, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.42%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03076 has a sparse population density of 488.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.57%.