Senior Living in 03084 (Temple, NH)
- 03084 scores the same as the Temple, NH average of 79.
- 03084 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03084 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Monadnock Community Hospital and Crotched Mountain Rehab Center).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in the area, including Crossroad Farm, Isaac House, and Harborside Healthcare.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 49 golf courses nearby, including Monadnock Country Club, Shattuck Golf Club, The, and Dublin Lake Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Miller State Park, Wapack National Wildlife Refuge, and Monadnock Bible Conference.
- There are 40 churches nearby, including Good News Bible Church, Trinity Evangelical Church, and St Peters Catholic Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $69,457, which is in the top 29% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $48,056, which is in the top 48% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,377, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.57%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03084 has a very sparse population density of 61.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.23%.