Senior Living in 03109 (Manchester, NH)
- 03109 has a SeniorScore® of 75, which is the highest of any zip code in Manchester, NH.
- 03109 scores higher than the Manchester, NH average of 70.
- 03109 scores the same as the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03109 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Elliot Hospital, Veterans Affairs Med Center, and Catholic Medical Center.
- There are 29 senior living facilities in the area, including Holy Cross Health Center, Villa Crest, and Hanover Hill Health Care Center.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 112 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 31 golf courses nearby, including Derryfield Country Club, Intervale Country Club, and Londonderry Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Derryfield Park and Rock Rimmon Park).
- There are 78 churches nearby, including Church of Christ, Jehovah\'s Witnesses, and Assumption Greek Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $82,393, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $71,931, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,347, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.49%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03109 has an average population density of 1,400.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.79%.