Senior Living in 03110 (Bedford, NH)
- 03110 scores the same as the Bedford, NH average of 79.
- 03110 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03110 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Elliot Hospital, Catholic Medical Center, and Veterans Affairs Med Center.
- There are 32 senior living facilities in the area, including Carlyle Place, Bedford Falls, and Briston Manor West.
- There are 12 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 161 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 39 golf courses nearby, including Manchester Country Club, Intervale Country Club, and Stonebridge Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Rock Rimmon Park and Derryfield Park).
- There are 99 churches nearby, including Bethany Covenant Church, St Elizabeth Seton Church, and Faith Christian Ctr.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $156,440, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $127,208, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $52,855, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.81%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03110 has an average population density of 645.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.05%.