Senior Living in 03220 (Belmont, NH)
- 03220 scores the same as the Belmont, NH average of 74.
- 03220 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03220 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Lakes Region General Hospital).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in the area, including Young Home, Saint Francis Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Taylor Community.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 36 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 31 golf courses nearby, including Lakeview Golf Club, Lochmere Golf & Country Club, and Golf Course at Bolduc Park, The.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Anchorage at the Lake, Ahern State Park, and Gunstock Mountain Resort.
- There are 60 churches nearby, including Belmont Baptist Church, St Joseph, and Central Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.54% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $64,840, which is in the top 36% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,535, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,322, which is in the top 39% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.36%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03220 has a sparse population density of 240.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.78%.