Senior Living in 03225 (Center Barnstead, NH)
- 03225 scores the same as the Center Barnstead, NH average of 69.
- 03225 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03225 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Frisbie Memorial Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Vintage Hill, Our Place Inn Time, and Hattie\'s Place.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 30 golf courses nearby, including Farmington Country Club, Lake Winnepausakee Golf Club, and Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Grandview Campground)..
- There are 24 churches nearby, including Parade Congregational, Bow Lake Baptist Church Study, and Gilmanton Community Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.54% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $70,569, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $59,464, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,382, which is in the top 35% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.32%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03225 has a sparse population density of 127.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.36%.