Senior Living in 03231 (East Andover, NH)
- 03231 scores the same as the East Andover, NH average of 84.
- 03231 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03231 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Franklin Regional Hospital, New London Hospital, and New London Hospital.
- There are 21 senior living facilities in the area, including Longfellow\'s Shelter Care, Pine View Haven, and Franklin Falls Farm.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 33 golf courses nearby, including Mojalaki Golf Club, Mojalaki Golf Club, and Ragged Mountain Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Winslow State Park)..
- There are 47 churches nearby, including Hill Village Bible Church, Andover Congregational Church, and Church of Jesus Christ of Lds.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.93% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $82,645, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $73,516, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,853, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03231 has a very sparse population density of 91.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.22%.